A creative writer experienced in editing and producing engaging content for brands and publications.
Worked as a deputy editor to a team of 30, interviewee for editorials on The Ritz London and The Lanesborough Hotel, as well as made thousands in sales from blog posts, newsletters and email campaigns as a content manager.
- Interviewed style blogger Fabio Attanasio – owner of The Bespoke Dudes blog and influencer with 210,000 followers on Instagram: Fabio Attansio: Creator of The Bespoke Dudes.
- Interviewed CEO of Milan’s luxury brand Larusmiani and President of Via Montenapoleone Association Guglielmo Miani: Interview with Guglielmo Miani: President of Larusmiani.
- Arranged a private tour at The Ritz London for an editorial: Exclusive Tour Inside The Ritz London & Cigar Lounge
- Interviewee for editorials on London’s 5* establishments:
- The Ritz London
- The Lanesborough Hotel
- The Hari
- Corinthia Hotel London
- Private members’ club Mayfair’s Annabel’s
- Collaborated with numerous brands: Superdrug, Food Should Taste Good, Aldi, Scitec Nutrition, Tetley, Feedr, Explore Cuisine, Perricone, amongst others.
- Produced copy for bridal designer Sanyukta Shrestha’s interview with Bridal Buyer Magazine and created the press release for an editorial on lovemydress.net.
- Published online and in print, across international and local publications: The Elmbridge Magazine, The Wandsworth & Clapham Magazine, selflovebeauty.com and 7 Hues Magazine (American glossy print). Article: Summer Beauty Products.
- 11,400 social-media following. Comfortable using Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.
- Digital marketing – confident creating sales through platforms such as Mailchimp, Shopify and Instagram.
- Experienced with SEO strategies on product descriptions, blog posts, landing pages etc.
- In-depth expertise on beauty – cosmetics and skincare. Trained as a makeup artist and have worked in the industry and for luxury beauty brands.
- Experienced managing a team of writers/contributors.
- Able to interview, produce promotional material and write on a broad range of subjects.
Laura was a fantastic Deputy Editor during her time at the publication i the stylist. I found her advice and feedback in regard to my articles very useful, interesting and creative, helping to benefit the final outcome immensely – Elissa Cynamon, contributer at ithestylist.co.uk
To hire me as a writer, or to enqurie about my services and see examples of my work, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment is negotiable.
Brands/PR and other enquiries
To work with me on my blog, or for any general questions or enquiries, please email email@example.com. I would love to hear from you! Alternatively, please fill out the contact form below: