Comments

1. K.M. Sutton says

Happy Birthday beauty! I loved reading this! Something I have realized the last couple years is how important those small milestones are. They may not be marathon worthy, but they contribute to personal growth, happiness, and ultimately contentment. <3

Thank you! I don’t think I’ve given myself enough credit for the small milestones. They really do contribute to overall growth. x

Looks like you had an awesome time birthday girl and you look beautiful as always! I’m 27 as well and people also say that I look like I’m 20 lol but just like you had mentioned, I didn’t really live teenage/early 20’s to the fullest and that’s what I’m doing now. I’m just focusing on myself and appreciating the small things in life until I turn 30 or before I get married. Not gonna stress about everything and just enjoy the simple things in life and it def has made me more content for the past 2 years. So happy for you that you have achieved a lot in your life and you have so much more to accomplish and tick off your list ❤️

Thank you girl! That’s the thing, I feel like we have to just focus on the here and now and not waste time worrying about age or trying to look younger. 27 is a great age in my opinion and I still feel young.
      I’m going to focus on myself as well and try to push myself to keep developing and hopefully reaching some of the bigger goals soon.
      You inspire me to want to travel and explore more xx

Thank you! I really like Farmacy. It has a great atmopshere, reasonable pricing and a good variety of food. I felt my dessert wasn’t as tasty as my meal though. xx

3. Dewana says

Happy belated birthday dear I’m wishing you all the best things life has to offer because you deserve all of them
    I’m glad you had a blast and on the road to contentment ❤