Comments

1. K.M. Sutton says

Loved this post! So insightful! Love them or hate them, they are definitely doing all the things right, and that is something to admire. Thanks for sharing this sweets! <3

Thank you girl! I think where other stars have placed importance on their acting, or singing etc, they are completely about marketing which has in a way, given them an advantage – I guess for stars wanting to have that fame power. x

They are incredibly clever in the way they market themselves! They’re selling the new American dream I think.
    I haven’t seen them on TV, only a photo here and there on instagram and seen them mentioned in the papers, so I can’t really say anything about them other than that 🙂

They are definitely selling the American dream and promoting it in a glamorous way. I think in our Instagram world, people like seeing their wealth and enjoy the glimpses of their lifestyle which maybe 10 years ago, would have across as OTT and a bit trashy.

3. Mbalenhle says

I couldn’t agree with you more, the Kardashians are professionals when it comes to marketing. Whether you love them or hate them, you still find yourself stalking them once in a while. I’ve always loved how they do things although I don’t quite agree with some of them but that’s because they are also human! When it comes to marketing it’s really important to know who your audience is and know your niche then just stay consistent

I definitely have favourites within the group. They do have a way of being able to catch your attention, whether you actually care or not. They definitely know their audience which I think many people don’t know. I’m still trying to figure out mine.
      Thank you for taking the time to comment 🙂

4. Infinite Living says

I enjoyed reading your post as always 🙂 I have thought of the Kardasians, what they do and come to the conclusion what looks like ‘They do nothing for work’ is a lot of work too. They actually have optimized their gifts and their abilities to the best, in ways they enjoy and know the best. Everything takes skill and work – they did it in their own way, not being affected by what is ‘standard’.

Thank you! I think their marketing has come at the perfect time because of social media. And they have really used that opportunity. I don’t agree with everything they do, but I respect the brand they have built and that they don’t worry about negativity.