Comments

1. Mbalenhle says

I love this post so much because you highlighted everything I have been thinking about lately about meditation. I have been interested in meditating for so long now but I just can’t seem to get it right, it’s either I get distracted by random thoughts or just not feel anything. I have been doing research and reading a lot about this concept and this has just pushed me to keep trying

What I learnt because I use to get distracted as well, is that the random thoughts can be a part of meditating. Whenever they come in my head, I go back to telling myself to breathe in and out – I put focus on breathing and that seems to work. But there’s so many different techniques – some people write down the thoughts.

• Mbalenhle says

I always prefer wiritng things down because doing it in my head cause a lot of distractions, I even start thinking about random and irrelevant things

2. thelonelyauthorblog says

I am a spiritual man, but a few years ago I added meditiation to my daily routine. This is aside from the mometns I set aside for prayer. My moments of meditiation are non-spiritual.
    I do find it better to separate the two. Really enjoyed this post.

I’ve always wanted to try meditation but just couldn’t get my mind to focus haha! Yeah I’ve heard a lot about it and everyone has said that it does wonders to your mind and body and has made a huge diff in improving their overall general being. Should prob get started on this and yoga sometime soon since I really need to focus more on leading a more healthy lifestyle. Informative post girl ❤️

Thank you lovely! I was trying to meditate for years and couldn’t get my mind around it. But there are so many different ways and I think that’s the issue – trying to figure the right for you. I’m always telling myself I need to do more yoga lol. x