Comments

Yes love this girl!! Everyone is just envious of other people and copying with other people are doing which people think that’s what makes them happy. I just feel that it’s so stupid people are following society instead of understanding what they really want and what actually makes them happy. I’m always myself and I do things by not copying others and I make decisions which make me happy. I feel that seeking fulfillment is exactly what you said! Happiness comes from within! Just taking of your health, achieving your dreams, loving yourself, having loving family & friends, just the small things in life are things that I feel that makes me happy and I feel that what’s people should focus on more as well. Love your thoughtful posts and how everyone can relate to them! ❤️

Thank you lovely! I think our generation has become obsessed on crafting perfection and trying to live the most perfect, wondrous lives. And they look towards others to learn how to do it.
      Maybe because everyone looks so happy, it’s making people mimic.
      I think the little things are great as well and just trusting our own instincts. x

2. crystalsandcurls says

Your skin is glowing btw girl! I’m big on seeking fulfilment out of life because happiness is just like . . . an emotion? It’s literally a quick high, not a realistic state of mind. Whereas fulfilment is you meeting your goals, doing the things you want to do and being pleased with how you spend your time xx

Thank you! Happiness is a quick high but it’s spoke about as though it’s a mindset you can feel 24/7. At least with fulfilment, it can be there as a continual state of being. xx

3. Infinite Living says

Fulfillment is the word! I agree with you. So many people are secretly unhappy while they seem to have everything that ‘should’ make them feel happy all the time. I love how you said – To feel sad about what I haven’t got, mocks the strength and triumphs I’ve won – so true too.

Thank you. I think it’s fairy-tale to expect everyone to want the same things and achieve them at the same time. But people do follow what they think they ‘should’, without actually knowing what they truly want. Leading as you say to unhappiness. If only the pressure could be lifted and everyone could feel free to pursue their passions.