Comments

Waking up with your arm like that must have been pretty scary!

You wrote this so perfectly! We always look to the things we “can’t” have, and forget about all the tasty wonders we can have. There are so many healthy foods that taste so much better than the unhealthy kinds (in my opinion), but the brain still goes to that chocolate bar it wants.

Strangely, I was downstairs in my kitchen and felt pain in my shoulder so decided to stretch. As I go to stretch, I hear this click and my arm just refused to lift up. I have strong medication now to keep me going because it gets painful.
      With unhealthy food, I think we’ve lost our understanding of what sweet is. After eating chocolate and biscuits etc, it’s hard to eat fruit and feel the same effect.

• The Life of Jea says

Ouch, that sounds horrible!! Do they know if it will get better soon? I hope it does <3
        I think you're on to something there, about food! You're right, it's not the same effect.

Just waiting on hospital app. to see a specialist. I’m hoping for surgery to stop my dislocations because it happens every couple of years. I’m sure it’ll be fine soon.

• The Life of Jea says

I was trying to figure out how an app could help…. never mind XD
            Ooh, dislocations are no fun… I get a lot of that too. But not that bad thankfully.

Lol sorry I should have wrote appointment. If there was an app to cure my shoulder, I’d be over the moon! 🙂 Apparently there’s a 60% chance of dislocating again and surgery brings it down to 5%. I need to find out more though.

I’ll keep you updated on what I’m recommended. Still waiting on my hospital appointment letter *sighs*