Comments

1. Melina Elisa says

I love astrology. It just makes a lot of sense. There is a scientific approach in astrology that really can’t be found in organized religion. Of course I’m not talking about the astrology found in magazines where they give you the same generic horoscope. I’m talking about planet placements, natal charts, house placements etc. I believe the world is connected, and so it makes sense that where and when you are born can have some impact on your personality. It’s beyond interesting. Great post Laura xx

Melina | http://www.melinaelisa.com

Luckily my mum knows the time I was born, so this weekend I found out my rising sign and moon. When I put it all together with my sun, I thought wow – this is ridiculously similar.
      I believe the world is connected as well. Magazine astrology to me is nothing but light-hearted fun. I don’t read daily horoscopes and expect them to come true. xx

It’s amazing when horoscopes say your compatible. I feel like just reading a guy’s star sign kind of prepares me for what I could expect.

2. hoiyinli says

I have always been fascinated with astrology! Of course, I don’t trust the astrology column in my local newspaper 100% but there have been off-chances where I’ve read something from another source and it’s almost perfect. I think you have to be quite dim to think we just fit in 12 flat personality traits. I have to admit, I’m not really much of a religious person but I’m all for astrology, tarot reading etc.

My mum studied tarot reading and she once gave me a reading. And I never tell her anything too personal, especially about my love life. But she literally read the cards and every single thing was ridiculously accurate. I tried pretending it was wrong lol.
      Astrology is definitely more complicated than just 12 personality traits. But I do read them and sometimes think wow, that’s so true. I also like the idea of numerology just because I relate to my number.
      Thank you for reading! 🙂

We are pretty similar! I’m still unsure if I believe in astrology but just like you, I do analyze his and my star signs to see if we are compatible for each other. Initially, I didn’t believe in it but due to experience and things that have been going in my life, I kind of do believe in it. I don’t look at in detail but it makes me feel better to just look at the basics to see if we are somewhat compatible. Dunno how accurate it is but through my personal experience, I believe that it is def somewhat true. You def have some insightful posts girl, keep it going

Thank you girl. I don’t know everything about astrology and there’s a lot to learn to truly understand it. But from my experience so far like you, there are things that make me believe. I’m interested to try and learn more now.

4. Khanak says

I’m still pretty undecided on astrology, but I definitely won’t ever live and die by it or anything like that. Personally, I treat it more like a fun activity, if anything. For example, seeing mine and Jared Leto’s compatibility (because OF COURSE we would meet and OF COURSE he’d fall in love with me). I agree with the fact that a lot of it is dependent on interpretation, though. I feel like it’s something that people can take at face value, or really look into and use it as a tool for positive change, support and reinforcement. Then again, I only wonder how personalised it can be if you’re fitting me into one of 12 categories of people on the daily, you know?

Khanak x

I think a lot of people see horoscopes as fun. Especially the daily ones. The amount of times I’ve been told I’ll find my dream guy and dream job in one week.
      I don’t take that seriously but I think there is truth in astrology itself. I’m not 100% sure how it works, but it’s more than the 12 sun categories. I’m going to try to look more into it. x