Comments

Glad you found it helpful! There’s so many ways to exercise without the gym. Unless I was training for a specific event, I don’t see a need to go. x

Thank you Mariya. I agree with you. It’s about keeping healthy and fit, doing what works best for you 🙂

1. vividual says

This is very interesting as I’m currently helping my sister to get in shape. She doesn’t want to join a gym because she doesn’t have much experience and doesn’t like to be watched while she’s training. I realized that a lot of people have this fear of meeting someone at the gym.
    I found it quite hard to transform my gym workouts to home workouts but I’ll check out your recommendations. I’m sure they will help. It definitely is everyone’s personal decision whether they want to join a gym or not and how they train.Thank you Laura xx

I think with technology now, it’s so much easier to train outside a gym. I don’t like the idea of being watched either. The only thing I wouldn’t mind is taking dance classes. xx

• vividual says

I think we’re completely different in this case. A dance class would be one of my biggest fears but working out at the gym doesn’t bother me

I love dancing! As long as I’m not the only newbie in a room with super talented people, I’m good. I guess because you can follow a long with the instructor. Working out at the gym gives more freedom which I find nerve wracking. But it’s all about what works for each person. xx

2. Infinite Living says

I had a gym membership once and that was the last …I went to the gym for a week or so. I decided I did not enjoy the experience 🙂 I like to walk, hike moderate trails and a yoga practice.

I really like hiking and yoga. I think yoga is one of the quickest solutions for me to relax. A gym is really not for everyone :). I’m glad there’s so many options now for people who want to try something else.