Comments

1. Jyo says

You have been on fire with this post
    It’s has been almost a year…well every passing year leaves behind it trails of memories, stories, adventures, regrets and lessons with a whole lot experience.
    The beginning was so fantastic, lovely and perfect…then the reality started to sink in and there were some bumps and I was trying to sail my ship through the treacherous currents.
    All in all there were great things but many bad ones as well…this year has been a mixed bag for me

THANK YOU! I think most years are a complete mix of great moments and hard times. I hope however, that 2019 remains more smooth and brings more up than down 🙂

2018 was the year when I got my life back, sort of, with the wheelchair. It is the year where I put my foot down and made it very clear that people who will not behave can bugger off.
    I feel really good about these things, and I can finally look forward in a way that I have not been able to before.
    On New Year, I will give the same resolution I always give – “I will keep being awesome!” I have never failed it yet 😉

Love this hun! Always love your style of writings and your reflections on your personal experiences. I’m so happy for you that 2018 has been a great year for you and that you have accomplished as well as learned many new things. It’s all about improving yourself each and every year and an glad that you’re focusing on that. I’ve had my ups and downs but I’ve also achieved and learning a lot this year too. Just trying to be a better version of myself in the upcoming years and am grateful for all the love and support that made me get through all of this. Hope that you keep working toward your goals and future dreams in 2019 and years to come ❤️

Thank you lovely! I bought a professional camera recently and I’ve been enjoying experimenting with it. Definitely not a photographer yet though lol x

Thank you!!! I think unlike previous years, I’m not focusing on the bad. I’m strictly trying to look at the positives of 2018 and how the year has developed me, rather than pondering the times I’ve felt sad.
      I wish 2019 is a tremendously great year for you. I hope you keep working on being a better version of who you are, though right now you seem as perfect as one can be 🙂 x

4. vividual says

Sounds like you had a very interesting year that has brought you heaps of progress and new perspectives. I love reading these reflections because it helps me to try and review the year myself. Sometimes you wonder if people actually had a better time or if everyone just wants it to be over. I‘m planning to do my own little review next week. My year has been defined by a lot of changes and up and downs. Happy to look back, knowing I made it through all this. I wish you all the best for 2019 xx