Comments

I want half a fairy tale I guess. The fairytale but with equality.
    I’m getting there, men are already opening doors for me all the time! Though that could be because of my wheelchair… Oh well, I’ll take it ;P

In the morning, it’s every man for themselves. In the afternoon, men are suddenly gentlemanly. I’d say definitely take it :p

2. K.M. Sutton says

I am at hat gap where I get asked all the time when I am settling down. And that is the key word. I am not going to settle. My Prince Charming will come to me (and yes he will have flaws because we are human) but I am not going to settle. Life is to short to just to say I have a boyfriend or a husband. Hang in there you will find your prince charming beauty! <3

Thank you! It’s nice knowing I’m not the only one with this view. I think there’s too much pressure in life, especially with age. It’s not even just about kids, people think you should be married at a certain age simply because. I hope we both find our perfect partner soon 🙂 x

Ah, you’re so like me! I’m currently looking for a life partner too but I guess I’m also having fairy tale expectations but it turns out that you get the exact opposite. I have expectations but my parent’s tell me that you can’t get the perfect life partner. I’m trying to kind of have less expectations and just trying to find the right person for me and that unconditional love. Girl, you’re a beautiful soul and am sure you will find an amazing guy out there ❤️

I think it’s about finding what perfect is for you. There’s no such thing as a perfect man in a general sense, but individually, I think we can find it.
      You are a beautiful soul as well. I’m sorry we haven’t spoken much lately and I’ve barely managed to blog since my job, but I hope you’re well. x

• Beyoutiful says

Yes, so true! Aw, thanks hun and no prob! I actually haven’t been blogging that much as well but I’m glad we’re keeping each other updated on Insta. I’m doing well, hope everything is going well at your end

4. Stormy Dormy says

I think it is so important to think of your man as a real life Prince Charming! My fiancé really does feel that way to me – although that’s not to say that I’m in any way blind to his imperfections. He isn’t perfect, and neither am I but what is important is that we are the closest to perfection that we believe we will find to eachother, and that we strive to be better everyday.

It’s important to have high expectations I feel. Not in terms of success or things like that, but just in terms of core values.

DO NOT SETTLE for second best – but also realise that the perfect man for you will have many flaws that you will have to learn to live with and accept and even love.

Love this post!

-Storm

I love this comment! Thank you so much for taking the time to write. I’m glad you have found your Prince Charming, and I agree with what you said – it’s about the closest to perfection.
      x

5. Fiery Flair says

Hang in there beautiful lady! It’s hard to find someone who wants a relationship but don’t lose hope. I firmly believe what you seek is also seeking you!

6. vividual says

I can see myself in many things you mentioned here. Dating isn’t easy these days and it’s especially hard to find someone who’s looking for a serious relationship. But keep looking girl. The right one is waiting out there for you xx

Thank you! Fingers crossed – I do think it’s tough trying to find someone who wants a serious relationship, and then someone you actually like. I feel I’ll be looking for awhile xx