Comments

Apologies for my late reply! I can’t see myself becoming a cigar smoker, but it was interesting to try. And thank you! Hope you’re okay.

1. K.M. Sutton says

It is so hard NOT to live for other people and let other peoples opinions affect yours, BUT you have to live for yourself and I am so happy you are doing that! I hope this year is amazing for you sweets! <3

Thank you girl!! It is really hard to just live for myself, but I’m starting to realise that life is too short to not follow my opinions. Hope you have an amazing year too. xx

Thank you lovely! I think time can definitely make the heart grow fonder, or make you realise what you truly want. 🙂

2. Chloe Luna says

Ohh your posts are always so dreamy, I feel like I’m in my own little world. This was wonderful and I’m so glad you’re making decisions that are right for YOU. I don’t know if this sounds weird or not but you’re like a WOMAN. You know? Not like there’s a definition for that of course, but I hope you get what I mean – you embrace being a woman. To me, that’s bad and ‘reckless’ in itself, you don’t need the other things to go with it! xx

Hey girl, apologies for my late reply! You write the sweetest comments! I do get what you mean by embracing being a woman. I guess I do let other voices get to me, and sometimes forget that I’m absolutely fine – I don’t need to be more reckless or ‘bad’.
      I hope you’re okay and catching up on blog posts soon. xx

3. thatfeelinginside says

Yay, go you girl. Continue doing you and making decisions that are best for you. I have recently realised how I had been going through the motions rather than doing the things I wanted for myself.
    For what it’s worth I think you look incredibly bad ass smoking a cigar xx

Thank you!! Sorry for my late response – finally getting back into blogging. I hope you’re doing things for yourself now and focusing on what you want. 🙂 xx