Comments

1. K.M. Sutton says

I LOVE this post! I have lived in New York for seven years, and as much as I love it, I find the sea side life is calling to me more and more. I think as we grow we are drawn to different parts of the world, from cities to towns to coasts. <3

Thank you!! I do love the seaside and admittedly I need to vist there more. I guess an ideal world would be a 50/50. Two homes to visit whenever 🙂

2. Paolo B. says

City boy right here myself. Born and raised in the city so it’s alli know, when I go to the”country” it’s almost too quiet for me. However I do find the countryside very relscing. A nice change of pace for sure.

Congrats on the new gig! That’s great news. Excited for you

Thank you Paolo! The country is really quiet. I love working in the city because it gives me a break from the peace. And there’s so much more to do in a city right. 🙂

Glad to hear about your new job! I’ve visited London but haven’t toured the city in detail but I def loved it there! Enjoyed your description of the city and love how lively London is just like NYC 🙂 NYC is just amazing. Lovely pics girl <3

4. The Lonely Author says

Living in New York City, I have to say there is something wonderful about it. There are so many options about what one can do on a weekend. And everything is always open. I imagine this describes London as well.
    I like your observations, As cold as the big city may appear, there are always friendly people willing to share a smile and small talk.
    Lovely post. Keep dreaming.

London has a lot going on, but I imagine it’s nothing compared to NY! Apologies for my late response by the way, finally catching up with my blog.
      And I’ll never stop dreaming 🙂

I’m so happy about your new job!
    I can never decide what I like better… I really like living in Malmö since there’s so much to do, at all hours of the day. But living in a smaller city was so, so, SO much cheaper!
    Also, I love London so much!!

Thank you!! London is super expensive. Especially the travel. It’s ridiculous how much the trains can cost.
      Sorry about my late response. I hope you’re okay. I need to do major catch up on blog posts.