Comments

I’ve visited Spain but yet to visit Portugal which is on my bucket list! This is a great guide and am glad you shared this with us girl <3 Lovely pics!

I’m thinking about Barcelona this year. And I can imagine how beautiful Madrid is! I’ve been to Ibiza and Mallora as a kid, and I remember thinking that was really pretty as well. x

2. questionsfromateenager says

This was such an interesting interview! I love reading local guides about their home country, it feels more authentic than going through a tourist catalogue. I’ve always wanted to visit Portugal, never got the chance to do so yet. And the pictures are stunning, they make me want to pack my bags and take a trip there even more! xx

I’m the same! Tourists tend to write about typical tourist attractions, but a local can easily tell you the truth. And they know the ins and outs of a country far better than a tour guide.
      Whenever I go away, I want to try to gain an ‘authentic experience’. I could never be someone who just stays at a hotel and dines at English restaurants.
      From what I can remember of Portugal as a child, it’s a stunning place. I want to visit again – probably taking Tatianna’s advice and choosing Lisbon. xx

3. K.M. Sutton says

Ahhh Now I want to visit Portugal! These pictures are stunning! And all of those dishes sound so yummy! Thank for sharing beauty! I enjoyed this interview immensely! <3

The photos are so beautiful right! I would love to visit Portugal again. I only have the memories of when I was a child. Thank you for reading beauty! x