Comments

1. Jeas Wellness says

I love this post, thank you!!
    I’m trying to eat more vegan, but it’s difficult. My diet is already pretty strict because of my health, so it’s a challenge for me to change even more. And then I can’t eat any kinds of onions or paprika, or I’ll get sick, and in Sweden, everything contains at least onions. Everyone talks about how the food won’t taste anything without it (pfff!!).
    I’ve saved this post to favourites so i can make these desserts later 🙂

Thank you! You know, I’m going to try and find more links to post because I never share the recipes. I’m rubbish at making my own because I don’t measure, and I always forget the website names. This is a good recipe though for the semolina cake: http://mediterraneanvegan.blogspot.com/2010/04/palestinian-hareesa.html
      I warn you, the mixture will look really strange as it goes in the oven, but after it’s delicious. I don’t make the sauce it recommends.
      I find it almost impossible to get good vegan food unless I’m in a big city like London. Try the app happycow. It works across the world and shows you vegan restaurants and food items. I know it won’t help with the onions, but I’m confident there are things out there good for you to eat! 🙂

2. K.M. Sutton says

These look SO yummy! I love raw desserts! I haven’t heard of choc pot, but now I am intrigued. And there really is nothing better then some oatmeal to jump start your day! Thanks for sharing beauty! <3

Thank you! It’s from a brand called Sweet Freedom. I really recommend if they do sell it in the US. I’m an oatmeal fanatic! I’m always trying to find ways to switch it up. x

Thank you Chloe! I have such a sweet-tooth! I would struggle to go a day without eating some kind of dessert thing. xx

3. whatismaria says

I actually have more of a savoury tooth than a sweet tooth haha, but do enjoy healthy desserts, particularly chocolate oatmeal for breakfast and delicious smoothies all throughout the summer! I’m definitely okay with treating myself to ‘real’ desserts from time to time (as long as they’re vegan), but alternatives like this are fantastic too 🙂 thank you for sharing your ideas and photos xx

Thank you Maria! I wish I had more of a savoury tooth! I was terrible as a teenager, I would just come home and drink fizzy drinks whilst munching on bars of chocolate.
      So healthy desserts make such a difference to me. Like you though, I think real desserts are good from time to time. xx