Comments

1. Jeas Wellness says

When I was younger, I had no beauty routine. My mum didn’t use make up and I was/am the oldest cousin so I didn’t have anyone to learn from.
    Now that I’m older, I’m actually getting my mum into make up (a bit) 🙂
    I let my hair air dry, I mean, there’s so little of it that it takes about 5 seconds to do so! Then I have pretty much eeeeeverything from Clinique for my face! I’m allergic to so many products, both make up, perfume and body stuff (great english right there…), so I decided to just get what I’m not allergic to and not care about the rest. It simply stressed me out too much. The organic make up I’ve tried has not worked out, I reacted to all of them 🙁
    And, you know, SPF ftw! 🙂 I should actually use SPF all year round because my skin is so sensitive…

So they actually recommend everyone uses SPF all year round because the sun is always out, even if it’s cloudy and you can’t see it. I have been trying to apply sunscreen daily now, but I guess it would feel weird putting SPF on in the freezing cold!
      I love air-drying my hair. It looks so much healthier and I don’t get as many split ends. I had the opposite to you. My mum is obsessed with makeup and beauty products, so I grew up desperate to wear it all.

2. K.M. Sutton says

Oh girl the eyebrows! What the H. E. double toothpick were we thinking with waxing our eyebrows to needle points? I swear that is my biggest beauty horror, and it has made lasting impressions, my eyebrows are JUST getting fuller again and it has taken well over a decade! Oy vey! lol. Your eyebrows are gorgeous!
    I do agree with going more natural. There are days where I just wear red lipstick and concealer. I have never been one who spends an hour on her beauty routine. Even twenty minutes is asking for a lot from me! lol. <3

Haha! I use to lift up all my eyebrow hairs and then pluck all the ones underneath. I also tried to copy Marilyn Monroe’s eyebrows once and ended up with two thin triangles.
      Mine are just getting fuller right now as well! They are still quite spare though in areas, so I need to do some good filling in. I’m actually not wearing foundation to work tomorrow to give myself an extra 5 minutes. 😛 Thank you for reading beauty!x

3. lifeofangela says

I didn’t start wearing makeup until my early 20s haha! I just didn’t have any interest in it. I started messing around with it and seeing what I can do more and more, but I do agree that there’s beauty in simplicity. These days, I go minimal. It really does save time in the morning 🙂

Because my mum is a makeup addict, it was really hard for me to not want to wear it. So I started experimenting really young. And maybe looking back at all my makeup disasters, has inspired me to go more minimal. And the fact that I like being able to have time to eat in the morning 🙂