Comments

I’m a writer as well but I write women’s articles and blog for a brand etc, I’ve never written anything like this. I really want to write a book and I guess this was me testing the waters.
      I’m worried about writing fiction because I think my best work stems from what I know. It’s tricky for me to create characters.
      No need to apologise either. I really appreciate your input 🙂

1. K.M. Sutton says

I loved this! Such beautiful writing and also very relatable. I was in a relationship similar to what you wrote about. It didn’t work, mostly because we were in such different places at the time, but I always wonder what might have been, especially now as a newly single gal. Thanks for sharing beauty! <3

It’s so easy to think what if right! I usually think about a situation and work out all the potential story lines that could have happened.
      It means a lot that you read! I’ve never posted anything like this before and wasn’t sure the kind of direction to take it. x

• K.M. Sutton says

It really is! What ifs can really sink us!
        Haha I do the same thing! Probably why I am single again lol.
        Awe I am so glad! I enjoyed it and as I said related to this! You are a beautiful writer! Keep at it! <3

2. Lise says

I love your way of writing.. I usually find any stories of love to be awfully cliché or very slow paced but this was something different, I liked it a lot!

Thank you Lise! It wasn’t suppose to be all about love but as I kept writing, that’s all I could think about. Some love stories can be really cheesy right – like they met in Paris and went for a moonlight walk…

Thank you!!!! This was like a mini experiment because I can’t seem to get started on my e book or the direction to take it.
      Your words mean everything and I will try to remember them when I begin writing a story line again! xx