Comments

Thank you Megala! Sometimes you can’t beat fresh air. Whenever I get out of a city – especially London, I always notice a huge difference.

1. hoiyinli says

Omg yes! I am NOT a beach holiday person either. The most I’d spend on a beach is half a day and that’s already plenty for me. I always make it a task to explore the culture and sightsee whenever I go somewhere foreign and abroad. That to me, is the fascination of traveling. Not lying on a beach!

I love the beach, but I can’t spend a week or two just sitting on it everyday. I’m like you – half a day and then I move on.
      One of my favourite holidays was going to Rhodes in Greece and visiting this beautiful town. Just exploring – you can’t beat it!

2. questionsfromateenager says

Such a lovely post Laura, I think it’s always important to make time for yourself, even in the stressiest of times. Pampering myself is my favourite way to relieve stress – I need that time by myself to fully recharge. xx

Thank you! I don’t get why it’s sometimes viewed as selfish to have time to yourself. Pampering to me is a necessity. 100% agree with you! xx

3. Kerry LifeandLoves says

Writing, and reading are always sure fire ways for me to let go of stress. I do struggle to relax, so a hot bath is also a go-to for me. Its like shutting myself off for an hour. Thanks for sharing xx

I haven’t had a bath in a while but I do love them. They are just so relaxing! Thank you Kerry for reading! xx

I really hope to double the amount of travelling I’ve done in the next couple of years. It’s one of the best things about life. 🙂

4. thelonelyauthorblog says

Good post. My writing has always been my outlet for stress. I think I will be adding more travel to my life to break the routines and to explore other parts of the world and learn new cultures.