Comments

1. ughmango says

I am just like you when it comes to taking pictures of me, if I like my outfit the person who is with me will most likely end up taking pictures of me haha! I loved your outfit, so simple but chic xx

Thank you. I’ve been wanting a white shirt like that for years! I just think they are easy to team up with a lot of pieces and yet always look effortless. xx

2. Lee says

I’m still working on building up the courage to do any type of photo shoot lol. But I do get inspired by creators like you. That confidence is inspiring and it motivates me to know I am capable of doing it too✨

It gets easier after a while. When I did this shoot, others were also taking pictures so I kind of got away with it.
      The only difference was they were smiling and looking relaxed, and I’m there trying to look serious and pose.

Thank you Jani! The model on ASOS wearing this shirt, had it half tucked and so I copied. It does really work though. x

3. Infinite Living says

As everyone is aware, if you are with me and I like my outfit, you will be a photographer – This made me laugh and smile because that is me too, but I love how you confidently you say it aloud (it was aloud to me, as I read it :)) I take away 2 things from this post – this statement that I will now say it aloud too if needed and the way you wear your shirt, I loved the style!

It’s funny because my friends are not into social media or taking images at all. But they can just tell from how put together my outfit is, on whether I’m going to ask for a photo.
      Thank you! I’ve been wanting to get a nice white shirt for ages.

Thank you!! I travel to London often but this was the first that I really thought – let’s take pictures of my outfit. Luckily the weather was not too bad.