Comments

1. Losing the Plot says

As much as I love jumpers, it’s a bit of an unrequited love story. Let’s be kind and say I’ve an hourglass shape, there aren’t too many jumpers that look good with a larger bust. I’m opting more for ponchos now

Ponchos are a good idea. I have big hips compared to my waist and sometimes jumpers just do nothing for me. So it’s rare I come across one that I love.

2. Kerry LifeandLoves says

I agree with you about finding great jumpers. I too struggle as I am top heavy and lots of knitwear dosent suit me. This looks amazing on you, and I love the gold detailing. A chic and classy look x

Thank you Kerry! It’s rare that I actually find a jumper that I really like. The gold buttons are so simple on this yet they make such a difference. I appreciate you reading and commenting 🙂 x

3. whatismaria says

I am definitely picking up Marilyn vibes from these photos! I seem to always have problems finding nice jumper tops, but this one looks so elegant and sophisticated – especially with the boots and the red lipstick. Great post as always! xox

4. Lise says

This looks really nice! My favorite right now is just to wear the ‘ugly’ Christmas sweaters for as long as I can, honestly! But I would definitely find something similar to this to wear after I’m done with all that.

5. itsnotallcute says

Beautiful jumper. I have similar ones from h&m and asos and I love them. Small guys jumpers are a good alternative too and they go great with shorts, skirts or jeans . You look stunning xo

Thank you!! I will have to have a look. I want to buy more of these. And I haven’t thought of small guy jumpers before but I’m going to try. xx

Thank you! I was going to try and add more colour to my wardrobe this year but I’ve come to accept that I love black and neutral colours too much. x