Comments

1. A- says

Three months is amazing! Congrats on such an amazing accomplishment – I know that it definitely couldn’t have always been easy.

Thank you! Time has gone quite quick. In the beginning, it was really hard but now I am very used to eating more plant-based food.

2. Kerry LifeandLoves says

Love this, and I have huge admiration for you lasting 3 months already xx. I have been a non-meat eater for 30 years, but have never managed to switch to vegan. I haven’t tried, and its something I would like to try next year. I have all the books, Deliciously Ella, Naomi Smart, so have a billion recipes to hand. Its just getting organised. Well done you, I may well be on to you for tips in the new year! x

Thank you Kerry! My dermatologist told me that I was intolerant to dairy and so I started to cut down on that a few years ago. That helped in making me switch to vegan.
      I recommend just baby steps and swapping little things if you are wanting to fully switch. I have tried many Deliciously Ella recipes, but her vegan food at Sainsbury’s does look good. xx

3. hoiyinli says

It’s nice to read about you’re going vegan experience! I’m personally not vegan, but I do like vegan meals out and learning more about what I can do with my food without having to depend on animal products. It’s such a strange thing to me still, that they add milk in soups. I don’t buy cow’s milk anymore, only soya and that alone I feel has made a difference with me…there is just something more pleasant about it.

Do you plan on going vegan with your makeup and skincare routines out of curiosity? X

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment.
      At the minute my main concern is diet. Next year I will focus on other products and researching more into cruelty free.
      I think it is really strange that they add milk in soup as well. Usually I make homemade soup and I would never think to add milk. X

Thank you! It took me along time. I started to slowly cut down on my animal intake, and then increase plant-based product.