Comments

Thank you! Spinach is my favourite vegetable and I think chickpeas are so versatile…they can kind of blend in with any dish.

Thank you! You can’t really go wrong with them. I ended up just experimenting with putting together my favourite healthy foods and then I looked for good sauces and flavours to add. xx

1. Jyo says

This is one I haven’t tried yet…need to try….seems best usage of leftovers….tasty and healthy too…and btw the pics look just AH-MAZING ✌✌

Thank you again! These bowls are perfect for leftovers and especially any veg that might go waste. It is all down to preference.
      I would to see how you would put one together.

Girl if you love peanut butter – you have to try the sauce. I think it goes well with any type of stir-fry dishes and noodles. I was surprised but the flavours worked together – in my opinion lol. xx

I made one last year and it was disgusting because I didn’t add any sauce or flavour. I just put a bunch of vegetables together like how I see them on Instagram.
      I really encourage trying though. When you get the combination right, it is so delicious and filling to eat. xx

2. Mrs.S LDN says

I love the idea of these bowls. Plus they are super photogenic! However, I have a huge issue with my foods touching each other. Also different flavours mixing with each other. Oh god, I sound like such a weird egg…. Yikes xx

Right I need to invent a food separator so your bowl can have a range of compartments! I am the complete opposite and purposely mix all my food together.
      I think it is probably from my mum as a child telling me to mix my vegetables with my potato from where I hated veg. xx

• Mrs.S LDN says

Hahahah that’s so funny. I would love to be that kind of person. I also eat one thing at a time. Think it’s a habit from when I was a kid to…. My mom was so mental shed hide things in our mash like parsnip yuck!! We all got so paranoid hahahah xx

Hahaha that made me laugh out loud! My mum would just put brussel sprouts on my plate and say…mix it with your mash. xx

• Mrs.S LDN says

Maybe its a Mom tip there given when we come along! But in saying that I now to hide things for himself when I know he’ll be fussy! I love broccoli but he doesn’t! I still wanna eat it so I always add it to his plate. Poor sod but who doesn’t like broccoli? xx

I love broccoli! Not in the sense that I look forward to eating it, but if I have to eat a vegetable, it better be that or spinach! xx