Comments

1. Lee says

Of course I love all of the pictures but I also love the little poetry writings as well, I can always grab a little inspiration from themโœจ

Thank you so much for tagging me in the challenge. I loved putting this post together and whenever I am feeling a little sad or down, I can also go back to these poems and motivate myself. x

Thank you! Black and white photography is so beautiful. This has actually made me want to shoot more of them. xx

Thank you! I love black and white images. I just think that they are really classic. I was in a situation where I felt that it was either sink or swim..and so I swam. Tough decision but I am happy I chose it.

Love your photos and your poetry is amazing girl!! Love those 2 quotes that you posted as well. Thanks for sharing this with us & keep inspiring with your poems <3 ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you! The quotes are actually my own, I am not sure why I put them in quote brackets. I used to never post my poetry because I so worried on what people would think. But it means a lot when I read comments like this about it. x

3. whatismaria says

Your photography has always been stunning, but I adore how you are a talented poet as well! Poetry is definitely something that I enjoy writing whenever I have the time, and posts like this definitely inspire me:)

Thank you Maria! I actually started writing poetry ten years ago, when I wanted a way to share my thoughts without writing personal diary entries.
      I would love to read your poetry if you do ever decide to share. ๐Ÿ™‚ x

4. lifeofangela says

I love your photos! Your words for each one definitely made me look at each one a little different too. I really liked the one with the dog, he seems deep in thought ๐Ÿ˜€

Because I have not uploaded all these images to my Instagram, I ended up having to mix and match some of the poems. But I love that they made you look at the images differently.
      I think that is my dogs annoyed face. Like when I pretend that I have thrown his ball.