Comments

1. Lucky#28 says

Great post and great tips – all are reasonable and not that tough.
    I had unlimited excuses/reasons for not going to a gym and not eating healthy.
    Gym: I found a “workout buddy”. It was easier to just go to the gym than to explain why I didn’t go.
    Eating Healthy: I just flipped the switch. I stopped eating junk food and consumed minimum amount of sugar. After a while I was proud if that and I wanted to keep going. It felt good to say “no” when offered a donut or ice cream.

It’s possible to switch. It’s not easy at first, but it gets better. It’s worth it.

• lauzieslifestyle says

I am really happy for you and that you found a way to switch. A workout buddy is a great idea because you can use each other for motivation.
      Sometimes with diet, you do have to be drastic and just the cord. When you stop focusing on what you can’t have, it becomes much easier.

2. tsvllc says

You are the inspiration for others. I am an orthopaedic surgeon and I must say, Losing weight is very important because heavy weight put too much pressure on our knee which causes a knee pain. So the only exercise is the best way to lose weight and control your eating habit as well.

• lauzieslifestyle says

Thank you. That is interesting because although I take the time to stretch, I have never considered the pressure on my knees. I had have six spinal surgeries for scoliosis though, so I think exercise has really benefited me from avoiding more back pain.

3. crystalsandcurls says

Did you read my mind ?? All of these excuses are almost word-for-word the excuses that have come out of my mouth before! Wonderful tips; I’ll definitely have to utilise them xx

4. lauzieslifestyle says

I am a procrastinator and I realised that if I spent as much time doing stuff as I do worrying, I would get far more done! I think everyone can relate to these excuses and I still have to stop myself from making them!
    I don’t think there is anything wrong with doing nothing, we need relaxation right. But if you can squeeze in time, I would definitely recommend it. πŸ™‚

Trackbacks