Comments

1. angelspartaness says

Oh, lol well the wig looks great on you! And your makeup skills are amazing! BTW- I nominated you for the Mystery Blogger Award. I’m finishing up the post now,and it’ll be published in about 30 mins or so (you’re tagged in it) xx <3

• angelspartaness says

omg wooow I am tripping! holy cow I totally thought that was you!! Heehee I am so sorry! The wig totally threw me off, and to be fair, I haven’t had my coffee yet (*sips coffee*) heehee well, beautiful model and makeup and ignore my silliness please <3 <3 xx

• angelspartaness says

Heehee you’re so funny! I’ve always liked the color combo of light blonde and black, but you’re right, not everyone can pull it off! I bet you could, though! πŸ™‚

2. lauzieslifestyle says

If that is the case, the trick is to let the black just stay on your base and avoid any near your crease. Then use a bright highlight under the eyebrows and a really warm shade in the crease.
    If you want to try the look, take baby steps by first putting black just near the outer edge and slowly adding more in, each time. x

3. Azra says

I never did black smokey eye, it just doesn’t look good on me. Maybe I should try it again, even though I don’t think that cool tones look good on me. xx

• lauzieslifestyle says

I think it’s important with black, just to add a lot of colour. You need good highlight and something warm – like a bronzer in the crease. Cool tones do not suit me all over, So I do that and it makes such a difference. Also, adding the white or gold at the inner corners. xx