Comments

1. angelspartaness says

That’s actually a great idea πŸ™‚ I’ve been wanting to open my own cafe/coffee shop/deli/bakery but I’m not sure about starting my own food business lol maybe one day when I have more money to hire people to help me πŸ™‚

2. ughmango says

I love healthy food, and even though most days I do eat healthy I think you still need to treat yourself! I am also a vegetarian which makes my healthy living really hard sometimes when I go to eat out, it’s such a struggle to find actually tempting meal which is vegetarian and healthy.. ☺️

3. angelspartaness says

Lol I love this, Laura! This is so great and so, so true πŸ™‚ Why does the universe try to make healthy eating impossible? Btw- I’m typing out this comment as I’m having lunch, which is currently a smoothie and a salad. But! I actually took the time to carefully and lovingly prepare my salad and smoothie, only adding ingredients that I like, and only a little bit of oil and seasonings as the dressing. Plus, there’s a little bit of cheese, deli chicken, and a hard-boiled egg for protein. I swear, this is the only way I can eat salad! Otherwise it’s so gross and I’m starving afterwards! πŸ™

I hate that cafes have such expensive, unhealthy, pitiful food! I don’t like it! and I am one of those “healthy food braggers” lol but I also make it quite clear that I eat fast food all the time! Why I just had pizza last night heehee and it was amazing~

-Helene <3

4. lauzieslifestyle says

I’m glad you understood this. When I wrote this article, I wanted something on fitness that’s humorous. Because everything is mainly motivational and every once in a while, we need to laugh right!
    I agree – everyone’s fitness journey is different. We just have to try our best right. x

5. Lee says

I always hated that “healthy” food was kind of expensive while you can get a cheeseburger for $1 and then they want to talk about obesity. Smh. I’ve been trying to eat much healthier but sometimes you have to eat what you can afford, and sometimes you’re just still trying to fight off the cravings lol.

• lauzieslifestyle says

It’s the convenience of unhealthy food as well. It’s cheap and it’s everywhere you look. Unless you come prepared, you can be left with hardly any choice if you want to be healthy. Cravings are hard but I say to enjoy the treats but cut back on them and add up on healthier. Easier said than done I know!

• Lee says

Yeah that’s what I’m doing, cutting out the junk slowly but surly and enjoy them every once in a while. It does get a lot easier with time and dedication ✨

6. Heidi says

I love healthy food and I think I also eat yummy food, but I also think it’s a change that your palate has to make. And also keep enjoying your favorites. For me, that’s wine and cheese. I can’t live without those two things

• lauzieslifestyle says

I do love cheese, but I also try to cut down on it because dairy reacts badly to my skin. In general, I try to eat mainly plant-based but I agree, a good mix of both and your palate will adapt πŸ™‚

Trackbacks