Comments

1. definingyellow says

Thank you for sharing! that was so brave of you, i know how hard it could be to write about that stuff. If you need someone to relate to i have been through a rough childhood as well and actually my most recent post is a letter to my younger self if you wanted to read it, or just in general if you need anyone to talk to ever you can contact me! I am so proud of you for overcoming everything! xx

• lauzieslifestyle says

Thank you so much! It was a strange thing for me to write about, but very therapeutic. I am sorry to hear you had a rough childhood.. I will check it out and I hope you have also overcome your past experiences. x

2. lauzieslifestyle says

Thank you. Unfortunately we are just not that close but I’m ok with that because I have a circle of good people in my life. I will think about doing another piece on college and my career. Thank you for the suggesting and for reading through it. x

• lauzieslifestyle says

Thank you Melina! I think seeing other people open up on their blogs, has made it so much easier for me too. I appreciate you taking the time to read and for your sweet words. Hopefully a lot of good in store for both of us. πŸ™‚ xx

3. lauzieslifestyle says

Aww thank you Lee! I wouldn’t say I am an open, loud person now, but definitely not so afraid t be myself. I hope you build the confidence you want, you’re beautiful and your blog shows that you are open, nice and very talented.

4. humayounashy says

First of all I literally appreciate your struggles. You’ve made it so far. I truely respect the way you are dealing with life. My dear mate you are a strong person. A true gem. Yes, life is not easy. I know how it feels to survive on second hand clothes. Then facing extreme depression and belonging to a broken family. I went through this as well. Have been a victim to severe inferiority complex and then I became anti-social because I used to believe that no one is trust worthy. Dad never cared about us. He used to live with his second wife and mom used to suffer all the time. Just stay strong and grab yourself back. You need nobody but yourself. You are not only a beautiful girl but also a very respectable and charming soul. Yeah, I request you to post your story about high school and college. I want to know how you faced things there and lastly, live long live better. You’re the wonder woman!!

• lauzieslifestyle says

Thank you for reading and for your support. My dad remarried and it was never the same after. I also went through depression and feeling like I couldn’t trust anybody. I wouldn’t even tell my best friend who I fancied!
      It makes me happy that you have been able to read and relate – although I’m sorry you have had to experience something similar. You too, are amazing to overcome your past and even to share your story with me now. I am so thankful to have you communicating on my blog. I had a power cut earlier, but I’m going to catch up with yours later. I will also do the post on highschool, later in the week. X

• HumaYounasHY says

Thank you for every single word that you’ve said. It felt like a saw my own reflection in you. But you, my lady!! You really are a powerful girl. I wish to witness your success all the way. Want to appreciate every single effort that you’ve made. Because you certaily deserve this. Thank you for considering me a person who deserve your words. I’m honoured. Will surely look forward to next article and I’m always here to support your words my friend!

5. ciarralorren says

Such a powerful post!! So happy you decided to share with us as you really get to know someone when they’re being most vulnerable!! You are such a strong and beautiful human being! Xo

6. about healthy lifestyle says

Thank you for sharing your story. Growing like this makes us humble, and humility is the most beautiful thing that human beings can have. You’re an incredible human being. I loved your long hair, now it would suit you too. Kisses sweetie xx

• lauzieslifestyle says

Thank you Megala! I don’t think there is anything wrong with being shy. I’m still a pretty quiet person. I think I just realised I was being shy as a child, because I felt so insecure, and not because it was natural.

7. Siyana says

I’m very happy for you girl, you deserve everything you’ve achieved! I would be really interested if you write about your high school experience, because I’m sure there are many people there who are also struggling with it and need a bit of motivation! x

• lauzieslifestyle says

Thank you Siyana. It is a long post, so I really appreciate you taking the time to read! Yes, I will try and think of a motivational way to write about it next week. xx

Trackbacks