Comments

1. Lee says

It’s so nice and encouraging seeing more people changing their eating habits, especially moving to more plant and fruit based diets. I’m still trying, it’s going to be a process but I eat a lot better than I did years, even months ago. I’ll be trying spinach next for my smoothies, and more greens with dinner. I’ve been using kale for my smoothies.
    Also, every other day is a great posting schedule. Gives you time to relax and recharge with fresh ideas after each day

• lauzieslifestyle says

I’m not completely plant-based, but the majority of my food is. I did it in baby steps. I do feel much better since doing it. And yes, I agree. I can spend more time catching up with blogs as well. You definitely inspired me to make the change.

• Lee says

Baby steps is a great approach, that’s what I’m doing. It’s amazing how most people literally tell you how much of a difference they feel in their body, mind, having more energy. I want that lol. And glad I could inspireโœจ

• lauzieslifestyle says

You will get there. Cutting down on my sugar was the biggest thing for me. I used to eat loads of fruit but then loads of ice-cream, chocolate, desserts and honey on everything – all in one go. The after results are worth the effort.

• lauzieslifestyle says

Thank you. It was a good day. I might do some more of these posts in the future, and show how much it can vary with choices. I’m always throwing spinach onto meals though!

• lauzieslifestyle says

Hey. I am so sorry about the late response! For some reason, a lot of my comments from my followers, ended up in my spam section. Anyway, I think it helps if you have it all pre made – or as much as possible. Just trying not to buy bad food helps as well. If I have cookies in front of me, I will literally eat everyone. Thank you for reading. x

• lauzieslifestyle says

Thank you! It’s funny because last year, I really got into the whole ‘healthy lifestyle’, but I could barely even boil an egg. I kept experimenting each week and trying to make healthy food tasty, eventually I have started to figure out what works for me. I’m not a chef, but I have come along way. I am sure your meals are delicious.