Comments

1. ssaspage says

This is a topic I was planning to blog on too but haven’t got a chance to doing yet. I can spot the esteem lauder serum at the corner there and it’s definitely one that i bought because people raved about it so much. I find that i wake up with a ‘glow’ to my skin. Would you share your experience with it? Would love to know if you saw other benefits as well:)

• lauzieslifestyle says

I have quite mixed reviews on the advanced night. I bought a large bottle a couple of years ago. The miniature one I was given as part of a gift set. I think it does add radiance and can make you look far more awake in the morning, but I didn’t notice any drastic changes like a difference in skin texture. I’m interested in reading up on your post when you get round to it 🙂

• ssaspage says

I did not use it religiously so I can’t really see the difference. I agree with you that it does help a bit but was not very significant. Great to know your opinion cause I’m thinking of getting another one just to see infusing it regularly will make much difference. Really hoping it will work 😀

• lauzieslifestyle says

Are you hoping for something specific from the product? Like what is your main skin concern? Kiehl’s do some amazing serums and I actually think their night serum which is very similar to the advanced night, works better. I would say to have a look at Kiehl’s before you buy another from Estee Lauder. I think the advanced night has been so overly advertised and promoted, that the hype almost takes over from the product.

• ssaspage says

I just heard that it rejuvenates your skin and gets rid of dullness so I thought I will give it a try. But now I’m actually looking for a product that can even out my complexion cause I have areas that are slightly redder and one or two stubborn acne spots I want to get rid of. I actually might have heard of the Kiehl’s serum somewhere. Is it the Midnight Recovery Concentrate? I don’t know if it’s the look of their science- lab store concept but sometimes it makes me think they are doused in harsh chemicals xp (*not that esteem lauder is any closer to being natural of organic). I agree, over-hyped product doubles up the disappointment you feel when they don’t live up to your expectation! Thanks for the recommendation hun, i’ll look more into Kiehl’s 😀

• lauzieslifestyle says

Hey! I am so sorry about the late response. For some reason, it’s not letting me reply to your last comment, so I’m going to respond to it here. I was talking about the Kiehl’s midnight recovery serum. Kiehls is actually really natural. They like to say that they are a mix of nature and science. Their recovery serum contains something like 99% naturally derived ingredients. I personally would choose it over the Estee Lauder.
          Another option could be looking at something like glycolic pads. It’s worth paying the same amount for these as you would for a serum. Space NK could be quite good just to go in and see of their options. The pads are like deep exfoliators which can help acne and skin tone.
          Serums can take longer to see an effect. They really work to change the overall appearance of your skin and texture. I hope that helps!!