A trained makeup artist turned writer, who is skilled and experienced in editing and producing engaging content for brands and publications
Why hire me?
If you are looking for a highly skilled writer who is able to adapt their tone of voice and create engaging copy, I’m worth hiring.
With every article I create, I will always ensure research is at the forefront. Not only for the subject at hand, but for the company and the ethos they represent.
- Content writer for luxury bridalwear company Sanyukta Shrestha. My role includes writing press releases, one of which helped create an article on the UK’s biggest bridal blog: lovemydress.net.
- Blog content creator for Harley Street Skin Care. On my own blog, I have collaborated with Mahi Leather, Miraclesuit, So Eco Brushes ,Tangle Angel brushes and many more.
- Deputy editor of ithestylist.co.uk. During my time as editor, more than 700 extra subscribers joined. I successfully collaborated with a number of brands, including Superdrug, Aldi, Scitec Nutrition, Tetley and Food Should Taste Good. I equally arranged a host of interviews with people such HPE Activewear creator Nicholas Harris.
- Published online and in print, across international and local publications: The Elmbridge Magazine, The Wandsworth & Clapham Magazine, 7 Hues Magazine (American glossy print) and Vulkan Magazine (Toronto fashion print).
- A near 10k social-media following – comfortable using Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.
- Knowledge of SEO – keywords, Meta descriptions, alt attributes, inbound and outbound links.
- In-depth expertise on beauty – cosmetics and skincare. Trained as a makeup artist and have worked in the industry and for luxury beauty brands.
- Editing work and managing a team of writers/contributors.
- Able to interview, produce promotional material and write on a broad range of subjects.
As a writer, I’m motivated by my drive to do the best; how can I always push myself further? I want to create copy that stands out, copy that makes a person think in a way they otherwise wouldn’t. As a person, I’m a health enthusiast; I love Old Hollywood, biographical documentaries, history, cooking, dogs and sarcasm. The latter may be found through my writing.
Laura was a fantastic Deputy Editor during her time at the publication i the stylist. I found her advice and feedback in regard to my articles very useful, interesting and creative, helping to benefit the final outcome immensely – Elissa Cynamon, contributer at ithestylist.co.uk
To hire me as a writer, or to enqurie about my services and see examples of my work, please email email@example.com. Payment is negotiable.
Brands/PR and other enquiries
To work with me on my blog, or for any general questions or enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. I would love to hear from you! Alternatively, please fill out the contact form below: